Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 29 August 2011


Armoires are not just for hanging clothes. They are really useful for storing all sorts of things. Good china and glass look lovely in an armoire just leave the doors ajar to show everyone what's inside. I have two very old and large armoires. One is used as my larder, it has all the household food items in there together with food mixers and blenders. The other has all my household paperwork, bills, statements and documents. Shut the doors and nobody knows how messy it really is. When I've had a real tidy up - then I leave the doors open. Closed or open, I think an armoire is beautiful to look at and very functional. They take pride of place in my home.

1 comment:

  1. I love this armoire so pretty yet functional too ~ beautiful!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete