Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Ooooppps where did that go?









Now I know this is a very lame excuse but....We have been busy! Still its been 11 busy months since our last blog post which is pathetically bad!
There have been lots of tweets on Twitter about people updating their blogs and I hate to admit it but I had even forgotten how to access it.
Anyway, we are back. Mum and I usually take it in turns to blog (she is far better at it than me).

So what have we been up to? Well I'm very pleased to say that we now have our website http://rubyandbettysattic.com/ well and truly up and running and its great!
Our business has grown rapidly this year and we have made several trips to France to buy many beautiful armoires. We have also expanded our home accessory collection and have lots of great finds such as our beautiful Rusty Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment